Urology Community
Tenderdness in the shaft of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Tenderdness in the shaft of my penis

I currently take several medications and numerous supplements. This is the same medications and supplements taken for the last (3) three years. Approximately (3) three months ago, I increased my
Co-enzeme Q10 supplement from 100 to 200 mg per day. Within a week,my Penis shaft became so sore I could barely touch it. I stopped the supplement and waited a week and went back to my original level of 100mg.

The pain has decresed but it is still way to sensitive to have sex.I  have been tested for unrinary tract infections and STDs. I also had a scope done by a urologist and he said the prostate and penis and urethra look normal. There also was no restricting areas.

I have taken 200mg tablets of Phenazopyridine on 2 diifereent ocaasions with no success. I drink a gallon of water of day but none of it works and it has been 3 months. There is also some slight burning while urinating The urologist says it is just nerve endings. I really don ot know wat to do.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Marcus