Urology Community
sometime pain in pubic or bladder are during urination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Sometime  i have pain in my be pubic bone or bladder area during urination  &  it ends  when I stop  doing urin  . this has happened  8 – 10 times during this year , it never happened before .

what i observed that this pain occurs  ---

1) sometimes when i try to do urin even though  there is no urge/presser to do it ( because i did it  1 or 2 hours ago ) , but because for  going outside  i just try if there is  any thing left .

2) and sometimes when i try to do urin quickly because of some urgency ( may be for attending some phone call ) .

(for this reason  i was suffeing  from tension and as a result of this in recent days urin was coming  frequently  and sometime it becomes so urgent  , -  but this problem of urgency  now is not very serious as it was  . )

I take  3 – 4 liter of water daily , and go for urin  7- 8 times in a day  and I have no urin problem in night .

i have also some back pain problem because of  sitting long time in chair .

i am 32 years old male .

i donot know why this is happening .

i think the pain may be because of strain in bladder . and urgency of urin ( which is  less now ) because of tension .

do any one  have any idea , what i should do .

paul
Tags: pains