Urology Community
13 YEARS OF BURNING PAIN ON THE HEAD OF THE PENIS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

hi, for the last 13 years i had burning feelings on the head of my penis,,its been hell,,all started one  week later after i finished my treatment  for a kidney infection with Escherichia coli,,the tip of my penis started to get red and burning after i finished urinating,,i went to every doctor,urologist,dermatologist,,you name it,,they even did twice a bioxi,,nothing came up,,all the doctors told me that i had nothing and what ever cream they gave me,,did not worked, i even took levaquin in my own but it dint help either,,i had a female friend that had the same symptoms for twelve years,she took floxin and was cured,,i have no taken floxin because i was advised that floxin is the same as taking levaquin,the head of the penis and the skin around get red like irritated and the feeling is burning and pain,,can a doctor or some one out there please help me,,thanks