16yo male in need of some advice
Hey all, so I'm a 17 year old guy who lost his virginity about a week ago (woo!). As some background I masturbate about 3 times a week and have never had any problems like this. I did sustain a somewhat bad blow to the crotch a few days prior to this but i doubt its relevance.  So anyway we made out and what not for about 2 hours before hand (no idea if thats important) before proceeding to put on the condom. We had sex. It obviously felt good, but for some reason it also hurt a bit. Kind of felt like being really really raw. As soon as I came and pulled out the pain became much more profound and I immediately took off the condom. The rest of the night my penis was in pain. It was very uncomfortable. The next morning was just as bad if not worse. In fact the next 3 days it just got worse and worse. My penis itched and burned and tingled and I felt absolutely ill. I felt sick, and dizzy, and confused. I noticed some of the skin was a little dry and flaky but I was scratching it a bit so that could have been the reason why. I scheduled an appointment with a nearby clinic but slept through the time slot so I need to schedule another one. Anyway. The pain has gotten significantly better over the week, but my penis still itches a little bit. So im wondering if you guys can give me your input on what you think is going on. Oh I should note that it mostly hurts in an area on my shaft that is usually a bit more sensitive than the rest near the head but I've had lesser discomfort all over my shaft and head.

I doubt its herpes but that keeps going through my head as a "what if!" since I know some people get outbreaks without sores.

I feel like it is likely an allergic reaction to something in the condom (spermacide or latex) but a week long allergic reaction seems pretty long does it not? Anyway. Looking for any and all input, thanks.
Yes, I would suspect a latex allergy or possibly spermacide allergy.  Use clear, 100% aloe vera to soothe the area.  Dove soap - UNSCENTED.