17 male irritated meatus
HI! I'm 17 years old boy, I'm uncircumcised and I haven't had sex before. I have 2 problem:

1/ Yesterday after I masturbated and took a shower, saw that the urinary meatus on the tip of my penis is red. Today the tip of the penis burns during urination and is still red. It looks like the skin on the meatus is peeling. There is no blood, but the skin is irritated, very sensitive and painful to touch. After urinating I started washing the tip of my penis with water, so that it's clean. I think the reason for this is the rough masturbation. Today i saw that the meatus is getting smaller and more tight. It's burning when i urinate! HELP!

2/ I have not been able to achive erection in 3 days and I'm starting to get worried that I have damaged the erectile tissue.

I am not from the USA and we don't have phisicians here. Is the urologist the right king of specialist for this problem?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections (non-STD), inflammations, trauma, erosions/ ulcers etc. The erectile dysfunction is likely to be due to psychological factors. If a primary care physician/ internist is unavailable in the region, you may consider an evaluation by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!