20 year old female, UTIs and accidents... Help.
I'm prone to UTIs and have gotten them since I was 4 years old. Throughout elementary school I had to wear panty liners because I would leak urine everyday. I would also only pee once a day because I have problems identifying when I have to go to the bathroom. Either I don't know when I have to go or it hits be so fast I almost have an accident. I have an UTI once every 1-2 months. I've had a bladder infection twice in the past 2 years. I drink mostly water and I've been on an all organic diet for some time now. I'm so worried right now because I've been having issues peeing lately. It doesn't hurt or anything but I've noticed it being pink. And I just had an accident tonight... Scary thing is, I didn't know I was peeing. Thankfully my husband is training for deployment and wasn't here to whiteness this embarrassing moment but I'm afraid it will happen again...

Any thoughts, comments, advice? I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!
See a urologist and have testing done you might have a neurogenic bladder, they can do urodynamic testing to determine