Aa
A
A
Close
22yo Peed blood once
Ok to start i am really freaked out, I came home at 7:30 am tuesday, july 9, 2012. i woke up at 10:30 something  am to pee. every thing went fine except at the end of my stream there was a little little colored blood so it kinda freaked me out so i decided to go to the doctors office and got right in. They did a urine test and nothing and since i had a accident with a chain in june that injured my groin region they did a prostate exam an well after the uncomfortable exam they told me they were sending me to a urologist. but i only peed a little blood and i mean like a drop and it only happened once so i really just wanna know if there is any other things that can cause this. plz i just need to know any reasons for this to happen ty
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations trauma/ injuries, growths/ masses etc. If it was a single episode I would probably not worry about it. However if this repeats, you may consider an evaluation by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources