22yo Peed blood once
Ok to start i am really freaked out, I came home at 7:30 am tuesday, july 9, 2012. i woke up at 10:30 something  am to pee. every thing went fine except at the end of my stream there was a little little colored blood so it kinda freaked me out so i decided to go to the doctors office and got right in. They did a urine test and nothing and since i had a accident with a chain in june that injured my groin region they did a prostate exam an well after the uncomfortable exam they told me they were sending me to a urologist. but i only peed a little blood and i mean like a drop and it only happened once so i really just wanna know if there is any other things that can cause this. plz i just need to know any reasons for this to happen ty
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations trauma/ injuries, growths/ masses etc. If it was a single episode I would probably not worry about it. However if this repeats, you may consider an evaluation by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!