3 year old daughter w/ sudden onset frequent urination
My 3 yo has been potty trained for less than a year during the day and still in a pull-up at night (which has never been dry).  She does not normally have wetting accidents, but over the past week or so she has been needing to urinate very frequently (every 30 min on average, but at times its every 10 minutes).  She does not c/o pain and when she goes there is always volume (its not like when I have had UTIs and feel like I REALLY have to go and then nothing comes out).  She has always been a big drinker as a matter of fact I cannot seem to keep her from finishing off everyone's drinks in sight (even when they don't belong to our family-when we're in public she just picks up cups and drinks if I don't catch her first!)

The pull-up at night does not really concern me because her 5yo brother still wears a pull-up.  Her 10 yo sister has thickened bladder wall and has been through lots of testing and biofeedback therapy in the last year, so if the little one is having similar issues I want to catch it early, but I just wonder if its something entirely different.

Thanks for your advice!
How are you? How is your daughter? Do you have a family history of diabetes? What are other symptoms present? Frequent urination could be due to a lot of reasons The main symptoms of diabetes in children include urinating large amounts more frequently than usual or polyuria; drinking more fluids than usual or polydipsia; eating more than usual or polyphagia, and unexplained weight loss. It would be good to see your doctor for proper evaluation such as urine analysis  to rule out infection or glucose test to eliminate doubts of diabetes. This link may be helpful: http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/symptoms/frequent_urination.html

Take care and keep us posted.
She seems normal in all other aspects.  She has always been a "big drinker", but until this past week or so she has never made so many trips to the bathroom.  We were out on Saturday for 1 1/2 hours and in that time we went to the potty 5X!  Since I go with her I know that there was something there (she probably eliminated 3/4 of a cup each time).

We do not have a family hx of diabetes, but we do have a family hx of bladder infections and UTI.  What kind of info. shoild I take note of that my Dr. would want to know when we do get an appt.?  Thanks for your time!