Urology Community
A question about kidney stones
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

A question about kidney stones

Is drinking Crystal Light lemonade, rather than just plain water, an effect preventive measure against kidney stones? I had a kidney stone about 9 years ago and a friend recently told me that her son's urologist said to drink Crystal Light lemonade due to some ingredient that helped break up kidney stones. This seems too good to be true...
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I read once on the internet an artciel some man wrote that crystal light did indeed help him out with the kidney stones and as soon as he would stop with the crystal light the problem would worsen so i think it may actually be very true.
Blank
1391531_tn?1289167743
i an not sure about crystal light have not heard of that before if a urologist said it  works then it isprobably true...... I have heard water with lemon helps prevent stone and strong lemonade the  kind were  lemon is higher then sugar helps....So whatever works i do it
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank