Urology Community
Aching in left testicle bruise or something more?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hi, I've been having an issue over last week. A week and a half ago me and my other half were messing about and she was playing around with the nads more so than usual, at one point I felt a twinge (( of her maybe squeezing a little to tight or something )) and winced, the pain went away soon after.

I noticed a day or so after a dull ache in my left testicle, upon checking it out I found nothing out of the norm. No lumps, no bruise or anything like that so I figured it was nothing. Couple of days later it was still aching, I also noticed it's only aching if I sit down or run.

Now the thing is I tend to masturbate once a day, but after last seeing my gf and the enjoyment of the new found love with my nads I  was pretty randy and masturbated fairly roughly (( nads included ))

Since I have had the ache I have naturally been getting worried... and constantly checking/feeling them for lumps.

One problem I have now is that I can't actually tell the left one is swollen, or if I was slightly bigger anyway... I do know though that it always hung lower.

Another issue I'm having is that my balls have a fair bit of skin, I've noticed  that the bag itself has a little area where the sking feels different... and is very stretchy.

I've ruled out cancer as I have found no lumps on the testes themselves and I'm pretty sure if it was torsion I would no about it by now.

I have no other symptoms, no illness, feel perfectly fine. Just stressed as I currently do not have a gp (( trying to sort it out asap )) and I do not want to waste ane's time if this is just a bruise.

Any help would be loved. Thanks.