Urology Community
Achy pain in right testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Achy pain in right testicle

ok well, my right testicle has been really achy and sensitive for just about 2 days. looked around on the internet and cant find anything to suit what is happening, no pain in urinating or frequency to urinate no blood anywhere, what im thinking is that it might of got pulled too hard when messing around with my gf, any answers would be helpful to ease my mind. what i was thinking is that it is a pulled muscle or something of that nature
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, varicocele, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones. Considering your son’s symptoms epididymitis or orchitis need to be ruled out. Get an evaluation done from a urologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.