Urology Community
Angle of the erect penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Angle of the erect penis

the angle of my erect penis is abnormal. When fully erect it goes almost vertical (almost running parallel to the face of stomach), so that it's very difficult to penetrate. I literally have to wait for it to calm down and come down to a more relaxed position. Is there some medical treatment that i can have for this? Is this is a serious problem?
Avatar dr f tn

How old are you?

Are you taking any medications?

There is an average erection angle provided by some literature but these may vary through ages given certain factors like underlying diseases and psychological factors. This may not be something serious however, you may consult with your primary physician regarding this for a complete medical history and assessment.
I just saw a simillar mention here

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Penis-and-Erection/show/1138549

I also left a comment there that might relieve you of any worries