Arousal Disorder?
Hi, I don't know if I am alone with this issue but have been very frustrated by it.  For some reason if I stretch, yawn, or other things, even a dirty thought can make me have an orgasm that lasts for a very short time.  It can happen anytime throughout the day and can be frustrating, it especially happens if the head rubs against my clothes.  I also get so turned on sometimes that it's hard for me to breathe, my stomach hurts because it gets so bad.  I don't really consider it getting turned on though, because I don't feel turned on, it seems as if it has a mind of its own.  It often happens if this head is touching my clothes or at least the foreskin isn't covering it, and I've been growing the foreskin back after getting circumcised because of these issues.  Are they common?  Thanks.
I take it you were circumcised as an adult? I really don't know anything about this and I'm not medically trained or anything, but it seems like your nerves might be kind of hyperactive. Could you have an infection? Infections are one thing that can make nerves misbehave like this, so that's the first question I would ask. And secondly, could you have a mineral or metal imbalance from poor nutrition or something? Do you any have issues with nerves elsewhere in your body? (like sciatica?) Or do you have a lot of difficulty relaxing? Nerve disturbances like these can be caused by high calcium levels (among other things) and exacerbated by caffeine. Could high calcium be an issue?
thanks but I don't think any of those things could be the case since it's been going on for many years.
At what age were you circumcised?
when I was a baby, but I grew it back years ago, then had it circumcised a few years ago.  I was afraid these weird issues would be too tough to handle without the head being covered but had it done anyway, now I regret it and am growing it back again.