Urology Community
Arousal Disorder?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Arousal Disorder?

Hi, I don't know if I am alone with this issue but have been very frustrated by it.  For some reason if I stretch, yawn, or other things, even a dirty thought can make me have an orgasm that lasts for a very short time.  It can happen anytime throughout the day and can be frustrating, it especially happens if the head rubs against my clothes.  I also get so turned on sometimes that it's hard for me to breathe, my stomach hurts because it gets so bad.  I don't really consider it getting turned on though, because I don't feel turned on, it seems as if it has a mind of its own.  It often happens if this head is touching my clothes or at least the foreskin isn't covering it, and I've been growing the foreskin back after getting circumcised because of these issues.  Are they common?  Thanks.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4481244_tn?1355285882
I take it you were circumcised as an adult? I really don't know anything about this and I'm not medically trained or anything, but it seems like your nerves might be kind of hyperactive. Could you have an infection? Infections are one thing that can make nerves misbehave like this, so that's the first question I would ask. And secondly, could you have a mineral or metal imbalance from poor nutrition or something? Do you any have issues with nerves elsewhere in your body? (like sciatica?) Or do you have a lot of difficulty relaxing? Nerve disturbances like these can be caused by high calcium levels (among other things) and exacerbated by caffeine. Could high calcium be an issue?
Blank
thanks but I don't think any of those things could be the case since it's been going on for many years.
Blank
4481244_tn?1355285882
At what age were you circumcised?
Blank
when I was a baby, but I grew it back years ago, then had it circumcised a few years ago.  I was afraid these weird issues would be too tough to handle without the head being covered but had it done anyway, now I regret it and am growing it back again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...