Urology Expert Forum
Ascension and general disdomfort in right testical

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

A few weeks ago I had severe pain in my lower abdominal area, it was thought to be a Appendecitis. I saw a doctor, the whitee blood count was very high. He checked me each day for 4 days, as the pain slowly went away.
  I am not sure if my other symptoms came afterwards or before and there may be no connection.
  I have noticed within the last few weeks that when I run, every now and then, that my right testical seemed to be a little uncomfortable. I really didn't pay to much attentioto it till last night. While in bed I checked it out, and it seemed slightly larger that the right, but it seemed the same the next morning. I looked in the mirror and noticed that it was raised up abt 1/4 to 1/2 inch. It is slightly been uncomfortale most of the day today. Not painful, but I know it is there, kinda like it wants to hurt. Does that make since?
  Any suggestions?
  What should I bo next?
  Thanks,
  Tim.
===================
Dear Tim
Testes cancer presents usually with a painless mass.  Pain, size discrepancy, and  scrotal position are not typical for testicular cancer.    See your doctor for an exam and further advice regarding  treatment of our symptoms.
More individualized care is available at the Henry Ford Hospital and its urban campuses by calling  (1 800 653 6568). We can also arrange local accommodations through this number if this is your need. Please bring any physicians