Urology Community
Back pain and urination problems
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back pain and urination problems

Hi,

I'm a 26-year-old male and for the past month I have had a progressively worse pain in the lower right side of my back. It's a dull ache but sometimes it becomes more of a stabbing pain that makes it difficult to stand or even move without it becoming unbearable.

In the last week I've also had problems with urinating. I feel like I need to urinate more and more often, but when I go nothing comes out. I try to force it, but that causes the pain in my lower back to get worse. Also, when I do manage to go without any trouble, the urine is quite foamy.

Aside from this, I'm fit and healthy and go to the gym and play sports several times a week without any problems. I Googled the symptoms and they fitted dehydration, but I have been consciously drinking more and it hasn't helped.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

S