Bad penis smell -please help!!
I'm a 25 year old male, not sexually active, and I have this horrible smell coming from my penis that i want to get rid of. some background: It's not a UTI b/c I've recently tested for that, and not an STD.
I have very good hygeine and wash under the foreskin with soap every day, and make sure that i rinse thoroughly.

This is not my natural smell as I did not smell like this for my entire life before. But in the past few months, if I masturbate a few times in a week (2-3), than this horrible sexual smell comes out of my penis and remains for over  a week. Also, it seems like I'm operating on a hairtrigger when it comes to sexual thoughts. If I just begin thinking them my penis begins emitting a tiny bit of lubricant. However, the smell is still there even if dry.

I would greatly appreciate help on this.

I have this same problem. Please reply.
regarding the smell u clean it with a shampoo and not using a soap wash and dry it with a clean towl moving your foreskin back .and make it get dry before you wear anything.............

21, M, uncut.

James1111, the 'hair-trigger' thing and the fluid are linked.  Throughout the day, I'm aware of a little 'lubrication' during situations similar to yours.  The trick comes not only in keeping clean, but keeping 'dry', too.

Smegma, if you know what it is, is a natural lubricant to ease friction down there, or at least a dried-out (but still greasy) by-product of what was meant to be a lubricant.  Between that and your sex-drive reaction, the left-over nasty can really bring out the odor.

I've found satisfaction in masturbating in the morning, relieving my bladder and showering (I do both at the same time), and then taking great care washing around that area.  Either take a wash-cloth or use a fingertip and make sure you scrub around and behind the tip - my goal is to scrub off as much dead skin as possible underneath the foreskin.  You'll know you've achieved this when it becomes more sensitive - just touching it will feel intense.  Don't worry, by the time you finish the shower and towel off (and REALLY dry that area,) the feeling will go back to normal.

Going back to what to wash it with - Deep189 recommends a shampoo over a soap.  Both are good, but soap really cleans.  The reason a shampoo seems to work better is because water rinses it right off, leaving nothing behind.  Soap leaves behind a tiny film that if isn't wiped off, your body will fight to lube up that area to get rid of the foreign substance - thus, your purpose is defeated.  Again, the trick is, use whatever won't burn, but then make sure you really wipe that area down, either with just a wet cloth, or using your fingers to make sure there's nothing there but skin and water when you complete your shower.  And when you're done showering, completely dry the area.

When I go to the bathroom in the privacy of my home, I make sure I'm well and truly DONE going #1, and then take some toilet paper and scrub off that area.

Hope this helps!!
Use MOUTHWASH! do that always..
it really works
I used neutrogena men invigorating face wash its blue and they have it most big stores (target, walmart,cvs) when u put it on your face it feels like its burning when u put it on your d it feels even worse but only for the first 10 min or so .. then after that its not bad. I used it about 2-3 times and now the smell is just gone my penis had no odor
Actually I`ve had this fishy smell problem, and its really hard to find anything useful about it!
Anyway, you should read about a solutions with silicone oil:
http://www.whydoesmypenissmell.com

It really helped me!!
The penis is a breeding ground for bacteria  (because we keep it in our pants under two layers of clothing, where it gets warm and moist), and bacteria contributes mightily to unpleasant penis odors. In addition to washing regularly (with a mild soap – penis skin is sensitive!) , use a quality penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains vitamin A.  Vitamin A has antibacterial properties which can help to fight penis odors. Good luck!