Balanitis?
For the past 2 months I have been struggling with an ongoing irritation of the penis/glans/foreskin.

I am 26/uncircumcised, with phimosis (can retract, but not easily).

It started off with mild irritation/soreness... nothing too crazy... so I waited... finally, after noticing it getting worse (redness/itchiness/soreness) I went to the GP who prescribed Diflucan.  This seemed to help quite a bit... However, about 1-2 weeks later, I started getting discharge (smelly and yellowish liquid) from under the foreskin.  The soreness also persisted.  I was not able to retract as well, so was unable to see "what was going on" under there.  I finally went back to the doctor 3 weeks later, as it had not cleared up.  He prescribed an antibiotic which I began to take and within a day the discharge ceased and a lot of the redness went down (and I can now retract again).

It has been one week since the antibiotics, and now upon retraction there is a red patch on the glans (oval in shape - well defined border - does not appear raised) and a few smaller red patches on the inner foreskin (noticeable on retraction).  This has probably been there the entire time but was unable to see due to retraction issues.

My question is... What could this be?  Is this remnants from a bad bacterial infection?  Will this probably clear up slowly now that the infection is gone?  Or could this be something else (ie. zoon's balanitis)?  

I am getting so frustrated and just want everything to return to normal!
Please help!