Urology Community
Belly Button Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Belly Button Pain

About three days ago I developed pain and a tearing/ripping sensation inside by belly button. The pain and sensation increase during and just after urinating. I also seem to have the urge to urinate more often than normal with less urine than normal. There is also a general discomfort in my lower abdomen and occasional sporadic pain on the right side of my abdomen occasionally extending back towards my right kidney.

The most intense pain however is the belly button tearing/rippin sensation. Any theories?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Anyone?
Blank
I'm a newbie here and I'm not a doctor. I have a problem with my penis right now and I'm going to see my doctor next saturday. Well, I guess you may have a bladder infection. Wait until Miss Vanessa answer your question. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor as soon as possible.
Good luck.
Blank
Hi!

You are probably dealing with a urinary tract infection. I felt the same belly button pain when I got my first urinary tract infection. I suggest you check with your doctor and have a urine analysis and a culture. You should also mention to your doctor the pain in the back, I suggest you also have an ultrasound of your bladder and kidneys, to check for any possible kidney stones as well.

Good luck! :)

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank