Urology Expert Forum
Bent Penis after Sexual act.

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Bent Penis after Sexual act.

Dear Doctor,
  I have searched your site, and although found something similar - it is not the same problem.
  I seem to have a strange bend in my penis that by all accounts has occured after (a somewhat stupid) sexual position.  I was ontop of my wife and then sat up (whilst still inside) and bent my penis downwards - it felt like it snapped !  Anyhow, this was last September.  Ever since, it has bent pretty severely to the left.  At first, my ejectulations were painful and almost a clear mucas in form - more like a jelly.  Sometimes this 'jelly' was yellow (i assume infection?).  This seems to be O.K now however, although better, sex is still painful in certain positions.
  Mastubation is painful as (I am not circumcised) the movement of the skin back and forth is painful (without a lot of lubrication).
  I have not seem a GP, as I figure they will send me to a Urologist, unfortunately, the waiting list for these specialists here in England can be very lengthy.  Will this problem gradually rectify itself as I feel it will in time.  I don't think it is the Peyronies disease, as I dont feel any scar tissue there and it is consistant with my stupid sexual routine !  Oh, it also is nearly impossible to urinate after sex now, when I used to be able to prior to my foolishness !
  Any help would be most appreciated.
  thanks.

_
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear anonymous147,
What you are describing sounds like it could very well be a fracture of the penis caused by sitting upright while you were having intercourse with your wife, as you mentioned.  The combination of snapping sensation and resultant bend in your penis strongly suggests this possibility.   A fracture of the penis could be a serious problem, often requiring surgical repair.  Trauma such as this often leads to scar tissue formation and could produce some deformity of the penis, consistent with the sharp bend you describe.  If not repaired during its early stage, the scarring and resultant deformity could become more pronounced.  In addition, pain is a common complaint.  The descriptions you provide of accompanying symptoms (semen consistency, color, urination) may also require evaluation by your physician.  You have suggested that your problem(s) may resolve on their own, but I would not encourage you to trust that.  You have already waited six months or so since the initial event, and I would urge you to make an appointment with a doctor at your earliest convenience.  Obviously, a urologist is the physician who should treat these problems.
This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only.  Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.  More individualized care is available at the Henry Ford Hospital and its satellites (1 800 653-6568).
Sincerely,
HFHS M.D.-BE
*keyword: penile fracture