Urology Community
Bent Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bent Penis

My penis is bent ( having some curvature)...   when erect it is a bit more bent..   Also at erect position it buckles at two points ( lacking in strenght).  I am sure that it will not have enough strength to have sex.   Can you please tell me if there is any treatment for this..   I think the muscle has no strenght at a portion of the penis.   Please help me.  But this is not by birth..  
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Have you had this condition assessed by your physician before?

Are there any palpable lesions or bumps on the penis ?

Is there any associated pain in the area?

Any previous injuries or trauma that could have caused this?

I suggest a complete examination by a urologist.

Peyronie's disease, trauma, and urethral problems may present with a bent penis.
My penis is bent to the left (a bit like a banana) however it was not always like this. When i first started masterbating (masturbating) about five maybe six years ago now it was fine but because i was new at it i must've been masterbating (masturbating) a bit too hard. I mean i still masterbate now regularly but if i look in the mirror i'm extremely paranoid about it. I've never had sex so i can't imagine what a woman would think and i've been too scared to see someone about it. Was just wondering if there is any treatment for this? I can masterbate fine but changing hands doesn't help and neither does anything else. Does the bend straighten over time? Or would i have to live with it?

Thanks for your suggestions Vanessa Lacuesta .
I am the same person who posted this.  I just want to add on to it.  Beleive me. This bent in the penis is not natural(not by birth) .  At the age of 10 I started masterbating (masturbating) (Then I dont know what i was doing  ..  it is by accedent that i started doing so).  I Used to press my penis against the floor. I have the habbit even today. While doing so on an erect penis caused it to bend forcefully and at times gets folded .  This has effect on the supporting muscle of my penis. Really in need of help. I am not having any pain in that area.  I have a bent penis and on that there are two points which have very less buckling strength..   Please let me know Speciallization which deals with such problems..  If you know anybody in India who is expert in dealing with such problems..   Please Help
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Bending the penis forcibly may cause mechanical injury or trauma to the underlying tissues. Peyronie's disease have been associated with this. I suggest you seek consult with a urologist. I do not personally know any physician from India , however any board certified urologist in your country will be able to help.