Bent penis during erection
61yo married 17 years.I have no known underlying diagnosed medial conditions.  My penis had seemed straight maybe 10 degree tilt to the left, erections were up with no deformities.  In the past 2 years my sexual drive has decreased so my wife has turned to oral sex to get me going and it worked.  Maybe months later I noticed a mass with palpation around the urethra about an inch and half from the ridge of the glands penis. Months have gone and now the distal part of the penis is soft and not as hard as it was, its deformed.  The shaft is straight but smaller and the head seems to go upward. No problem urinating . Some sensitivity noted during intercourse but not painful. The penis is not as hard as it was so penetration is alittle more difficult.  Viagra 25mg seems to make the shaft harder but not the last two inches.  Im starting to get upset and worried.  Should oral sex be stopped?  Or what?
This problem is real why have not i heard any thing from anybody?