Urology Expert Forum
Bilateral Varicocelectomy & Hydrocele removal
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bilateral Varicocelectomy & Hydrocele removal

Hello,

Apporx 5 weeks back I had Bilateral Varicoclectomy.
Incisions were made on the lower abdomen (left and right).
Also, during the surgery Hydrocele was removed by pulling the testis out through the incisions.
After the surgery my Scrotum was really swollen and has reduced quite considerably now.
But its still a little large now (after 5 weeks) and my left testis is not falling down.
It is also little swollen but has reduced a lot since the surgery.
I have no pain in either of the testis and the stitches on my abdomen is almost healed.
I want to know, if this is normal (left testis not falling) and also the skin around the scrotum seems a liitle thick.
Please help.

Thanks