Aa
A
A
Close
Bladder Sling Removal
What is the earliest time period can a patient request that a bladder sling be removed after having bladder sling surgery? I had the procedure done on Nov. 26, 07.  Could not void, had to self cath. Sling was adjusted on dec. 13, 07 but I still have to self cath. Seems like a lot of women having this surgery have  problems voiding and also develop other problems such as constant urinary tract, constant urgency to urinate, kidney infections, bleeding, etc. I already regret having this surgery.  Can I request that it be removed this early.  I am afraid to wait and find out? Thanks
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Had the surgery last December no problems yet but the media currently is scaring me should I be worried.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
had the surgery and having problems need to have it removed if possible
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Everyone is scaring me to death. I am scheduled to have the Monarch sling procedure May 14th. My Dr seems to feel it is safe and effective and he is a great Dr but I am wondering if people who don't have any problems with this procedure even go to the web to look it up. All I am seeing is negative comments and I don't know if the doctors these people used were qualified or not. HELP!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources