Bladder Sling Removal
What is the earliest time period can a patient request that a bladder sling be removed after having bladder sling surgery? I had the procedure done on Nov. 26, 07.  Could not void, had to self cath. Sling was adjusted on dec. 13, 07 but I still have to self cath. Seems like a lot of women having this surgery have  problems voiding and also develop other problems such as constant urinary tract, constant urgency to urinate, kidney infections, bleeding, etc. I already regret having this surgery.  Can I request that it be removed this early.  I am afraid to wait and find out? Thanks
Had the surgery last December no problems yet but the media currently is scaring me should I be worried.
had the surgery and having problems need to have it removed if possible
Everyone is scaring me to death. I am scheduled to have the Monarch sling procedure May 14th. My Dr seems to feel it is safe and effective and he is a great Dr but I am wondering if people who don't have any problems with this procedure even go to the web to look it up. All I am seeing is negative comments and I don't know if the doctors these people used were qualified or not. HELP!!