Bladder and Right Testicle Pain
A severe pain in my bladder and right testicle awake me most nights with the sensation to go urinate, when I do urinate I just feel very sore. I went to a urologist about a year ago and he told me that no sign of prostate cancer or hernias. Why does this pain wake me up at night? It desn't happen during the day. Im very worried, should I go to the ER?

What are other signs or symptoms present? Testicular pain could be due to: infection or inflammation of the epydidimis or testicle, minor injuries, a stone in the lower ureter, varicocele, hernia, and fluid in the testicles, such as spermatocele or hydrocele.  Treatment for testicular or scrotal pain depends on the diagnosis. The test done to you for prostate cancer and hernia was already a year old. It would be best to see your doctor for another evaluation with blood and urine tests to rule out other causes as well as to alleviate your anxiety. Take care and keep us posted.