Bladder collapsed??
I'm a 21 year old male and I had a condom break while having sex about a year ago. I have been having frequency, slight burning sensation while urinating,and pains in the kidneys (didn't start until about 10 months after). I also had a rash that was itchy and painful on the foreskin of my penis and on the tip of my penis where the opening is. The opening is still red. I have had all the tests done for stds, all came back negative and I had 2 urine cultures and both were negative. I've also been treated with 4 different types on of antibiotics and with diflucan for the possibility of yeast.
So just last week I had an ultra sound done and it showed that my kidneys were fine but my bladder was collapsed! I was baffled cause my bladder area doesn't hurt but my kidneys do. So I'm not sure what's going on. There's nothing on the internet about collapsed bladders or what causes them (except trauma, which I haven't had)
So if anyone has any knowledge of this or knows of what this may be caused by, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!