Bladder neck surgery

Subject: Bladder neck surgery

Forum: The Urology Forum

I had bladder neck surgery when I was 2 years old, because I was having difficulty passing urine,  as a consequence I now experience retrograde ejaculation. I imagine I feel the same experience in terms of an orgasm,except that my sperm goes back into the bladder. This makes for a less messy sexual experience,but is not great for the male ego. It also is a bit uncomfortable if I have a full bladder.
I am now 35 and have gone to the urologists over the years and they say it could be reversed, but obviously not risk free. There is small chance of incontinence or at the worst impotence.
Do you have any knowledge of men in my situation that have had reconstructive surgery and if so, what are the success rates?
Thank you,
Michael

Follow Ups:

Re: Bladder neck surgery  HFHS M.D.-KR 4/06/1999
(0)