Urology Community
Bladder sling gone wrong?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bladder sling gone wrong?

I had a bladder sling done on 03/12/2010, but to my dismay it didn't take & I had to have a second surgery on 04/30/2010.  My problem is that when I have attempted sexual intercourse with my husband it is paiful for both of us.  The fact is that it has actually cut my husband (poor guy).  We thought it was due to stitches or something not healing, so we waited a couple of more weeks, now it is worse.  I am scheduled to see the doctor today, but I know that I am going to have to endure another surgery.  Like one of the other patients that posted a question, I am all out of sick days.  This does mean that the sling is protruding through the vaginal wall, doesn't it?  Thanks for your input.  How much recovery time this time?