Urology Community
Bladder stone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bladder stone

My dad was diagnose for bladder stones and is currently using a urine catheter (a tube which helps the urine pass out). We have a few more days until an operation is to be performed to remove the stones. But the only concern now is that in the urine catheter tube that contains the urine, there is blood. The whole urine tube is stained with blood. I am worried that is happening here.

There was a similar case with my grandfather (bladder stones) but there was no blood. Maybe there were very small traces but not visible at all. But for the case of my dad, you can see the packet containing the urine is stained with blood (color of blood in the urine).

Please please please help me. I cannot sleep without knowing what i can do about this.

Thank you very much.