Bleeding, White Discharge
I am a 26 year old male. I had some burning and white discharge that would not go away. I took a prescription of antibiodics and this did not clear the problem. Then I got a shot and that did not clear the problem. It seemed to subside, but most recently again I have been waking up in the mornings with white discharge from the tip of my penis. Last night I had sex and when I was ejaculating I began ejaculating blood (fresh) and it was a lot. About an hour after that ejaculation and bloody mess I noticed I was dripping more blood. This time the blood was more brown, older. I am monitoring today to see if there is more blood. So far today there was only teh white discharge in the morning. I've seen the doctor so many times about the discharge and tested positive once for Chlamydia which was treated, but didn't seem to fully go away. Please help.
I am 32 years old, I have had protected sex in sept.2008 but i had used my tounge on her breast. within two days i had itching rashes between my thighs, after that I even got itching inside my anus. after applying anti fungal cream this itching problem got solved but in the month of february 2010 i experience UTI kind of sympton with frequent urination, fever and body ache. I took cipro and i got relief within a single day. Exactly after a week i got the same problem but quite severe with white discharge and few droplets of blood. I took some antibiotics and got relieved but what i noticed is that the lower side of my pennis is getting little dark in color and sometimes i get little sensation.
So i went for urine test and ultrasound, te ultrasound report is normal but the urine test says the presence of few ESCHERICHIA COLI bacteria present and WBC was also in 10-15 range, as per the sensitivity test i was given NITROFURANTON for 10 days. I was greatly relieved with it as doc said it is nothing serious but lately I am seeing again some white discharge on my pennis and the urge to urinate is more than normal.
As I am married and have one son who is two years old, sometimes i think it is the punishment fro god for adultration but which was had happened once that also in 2008.
now my question is is it because of my act in 2008 affecting me now?
what should i do now as I am deeply worried ?
Is it something serious?

please advice me on this matter as I would remain ever grateful to you.