Bleeding from Urethra AND Vagina.
I'm only 18 years old, and have only had 2 sexual partners. The other day, I literally urinated blood. 100% blood. Dark blood The hospital checked my white cell count, and said it was normal. But they diagnosed me with some sort of infection. It doesn't make sense to me. Just now, I noticed I'm bleeding from my actual vagina. I have no pain at all. I'm so scared and confused. Help me!
Presence of visible blood clots in urine is called gross hematuria or macroscopic hematuria. This signifies any underlying medical conditions which needs investigations to confirm. Most often it is related to urinary tract problems like kidney stones, inflammation of urinary tract, renal vein thrombosis, certain kidney tumors and polycystic kidney disease, blood coagulation disorders and anticoagulants.

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen. The treatment will depend on the cause of the blood in the urine.
For bleeding from vagina you need to consult a gynecologist and get a pelvic examination and ultrasound uterus done.
I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Warm regards.