Urology Community
Bleeding from penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bleeding from penis

a few years ago i noticed bleeding from my penis (urethra) after particularly vigorous intercourse sexual intercourse. The blood was not flowing but washed away when i urinated. it stopped a week after with no medication. Two years after it happened again. A went to my doctor and many blood work was done.The tests confirm that my liver and kidney functions are normal, blood count is normal and beyond slight protein traces my urine is normal.Everyone of them normal. Liver Scan, CT scan, Kidney tested for cancer was negative. So the Doctor send me to Baltimore University to see the Doctor that was his teacher. He did all exams again and nothing was found. So he prescribed Ciprofloxacin HCL 500 MG TAAPO. I came back home, did not take the Cipro but a continued with Ibuprofen 800 prescribed by the first Urologist. After 30 days without sex and taken the Ibuprofen 800 the bleeding stop. All of this was last December. Last Weak it just came back like never before. I am very scared to go all that painful scope thing again inside my penis, and Prostate exams on every doctor that see me. My ejaculate came with blood, but it flush out after a urinate a couple times.
Any advice will be helpful sense no Doctor can or will give a straight answer after so many normal exams.

This discussion is related to bleeding from penis when aroused.