Bleeding from penis
58 y/o male started to bleed from penis (not blood in urine) while having a bowel movement.  Bled enough to soak through my underwear and pants.  The next urination was while standing and a few blood clots came out and then everything was fine.  This happened twice within one week and I went to see a Urologist (while I was actively bleeding).  He did
Cat scans of the kidneys and a cystoscope and found no signs of cancer.  He did say however that the entire length of my eurethra were 'scarred' which only happens with Gonorrhea.

I was exposed to Gonorrhea 35 years ago and had a shot but never developed symptoms.  Could there be any other cause for the scarring?

I live in the tropics and have problems with fungal skin infections and sores at the corners of my mouth sometimes as well as rashes in moist areas.  Could it be a fungal infection?

I have rhuematoid arthritis and have had several bladder infections over the years while taking long term prednisone.
Since it is bleeding from the penis and not blood in urine and urologist has conducted cystoscopy and it is showing scarring, so it is more likely due to gonorrhea and not fungal infection. Fungal infection doe s not cause bleeding from penis but causes itching and redness.

I suggest you to get the treatment started from your urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.