Urology Community
Bleeding from testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bleeding from testicles

I experienced bleeding from my left testicle sac this morning as I showered. It bled as if it was coming from a pimple, but it continued for awhile. It finally stopped and I am puzzled. There were no indications of pimple scarring or abrasions. It seem to be coming from the inside through a very tiny pore or something. Help!
The commonest cause of bleeding from testes is trauma. However, the trauma should be severe enough to cause bleeding. The bleeding actually commonly occurs form the scrotum and not from the testes. It could due to an infection, a ruptured sebaceous cyst, varicose veins or due to a damage to the capillaries of the scrotum producing a lesion called angiokeratoma. Please do consult a urologist and seek an opinion on the same.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm 12 years old and my balls started to bleed I'm really scared it stopped it hasn't any more all I saw was blood spots like 3 what does this mean is it serious.
Avatar n tn
I have had bleeding from my testicles twice in the last month, once on the left and once on the right. I had prostate cancer 2 years ago, is it related. Also, I've been under a lot of stress in the last few months.