Urology Expert Forum
Blocked Semen?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Blocked Semen?

Diagnosed with a cyst near the top of my testicle that is not attached to the testicle but some other structure inside.  Roughly the same time this cyst appeared, my ejaculate also decreased noticeably.  Literally in half.  

When I ejaculate, the "drained" feeling is now always in the other testicle.  The testicle in question has no draining sensation at all anymore. However ive experienced no pain or other sensations whatsoever... at any time.

I was told cysts are harmless and should be ignored.

1)  In your opinion, what are % the chances that a cyst could block the flow of semen out of the testicle?  It seems to be in the exact proper location...

2)  What is the proper tool that would be used to prove or disprove whether this cyst is blocking the tube?  A standard ultrasound or would something that can see actual tissue be required?

3)  In your professional opinion, is it even possible to have a cyst blocking a sperm tube that often explodes during ejaculation?  Seems like it might one day burst and cause problems.  Or maybe the testicle just stops producing new sperm when the current sperm never leave....

4)  Assuming worst case scenario, suggested treatment would be surgery I assume?