Blood Coming Out Of Penis
Hello, I am very worried. I'll start off by saying that today, when I was urinating, I felt some sort of a stinging pressure. Nothing came out but regular urine. But I got some tissue paper and dabbed while squeezing my penis, and bright red blood appeared on the tissue. Today is the only day I noticed it. It does feel a bit of blockage sensation, but no other pain. And only when squeezed, that is when the blood comes out. Can you please help me? I barley start my new job in a couple of days, so as of now, I do not have any insurance. That is why I am writing on this forum. My penis does feel different because of me constantly thinking of the problem. There are no visible cuts and right now it feels like there is trapped urine in my penis. Please get back to me about this issue as soon as possible. I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this subject. But when I looked for information, the word "UROLOGIST and UROLOGY" was being used as a source. Thank you very much.
Bleeding from penis can be due to small tear in the foreskin, infection or inflammation. Red blood indicates new and source of bleeding being closer to the urethra. If bleeding is at the end of urination (terminal hematuria) such as your bleeding, the source is usually the prostate gland in men or the bladder neck in men and women.  A history, physical examination, urine cytology, IVP, ultrasound, CT or MRI and examination of the lower urinary tract with a cystoscope are usually required.  My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist. Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.
I did go to the doctor, nothing was found in my urine when it came to a sample. But he did prescribe me 100mg of Doxyciline. Does that in any sort help UTIs??