Blood Durring Male Ejaculation
Just yesterday My husband and I were having sex and all of the sudden when he ejaculates I realize that there is blood in his ejaculation, this has never happened before he asked if it was me on my menstruation and I told him no its not me its you its coming out of your body not mine, I'm very worried since this has never happened before and he blames me for wanting to have sex with him, I don't have any S.T.D.'s and I'm not a host or a carrier to anything since I check up constantly but he refuses to go to the doctor, it was about 10 drops of blood but still worries me since its an indicator that something is wrong, I'm afraid that he might have done something with somebody else and probably caught something and puts the blame on me, or worse he might give me something since we don't use protection since were married and to avoid children we use coitus interruptous meaning he takes it out before he ejaculates, and that is how I realized he was bleeding, how worried should I be and what are the possible indications, solutions? I forgot to mention he takes a lot of supplements including DHEA and I'm not sure but I think hes taking steroids behind my back, he also drinks too many energy drinks, could this be stones? or can it be something serious?

It is best to persuade your husband to see a urologist since it is not only infections that may cause bleeding during ejaculation. I know you are both anxious about these but conditions like urethral strictures,polyps,varices, trauma and other underlying systemic disease like hypertension and bleeding disorders may also cause this.

A complete medical history and physical examination are necessary.

Do keep us posted for anything.