Blood In Sperm
I recently ejackulated and found that i had blood come out with the sperm. I am 18 years old and so worried, this is the first time that i have encounted this. Please help.

too wierd that i just read this. i was watching sex with sue last night and someone called in with the exact problem. she said to see the doctor as its just a simple remedy of baking soda...(pill) and dealt with..hope this helps dont worry
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system.These include infections like herpes,Chlamydia,cytomegalovirus,trichominiasis ; inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles ; benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles and metastatic cancers.

Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis,semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI.Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.So pls consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.