Urology Community
Blood discharge from penis after masturbation. Any insight?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I recently masturbated nothing out of the usual. Nothing extreme or anything. While doing it i felt a little pain in my shaft. After ejaculating everything normal. Then I went to urinate like twenty minutes later or so and saw blood leaking out of my penis. This has happened once before like two years ago and the doctor said it was probably a urethral tear due to trauma from masturbating. I am wondering if it might be something else though. I have recently been to the urologist for symptoms he said were prostatitis. He put me on some antibiotic for like a week. I still notice a little bit of a hazy look to my urine sometimes though. Like a white tint. Also I noticed not too long ago like a white calcium looking substance coming out after urinating.. Could the blood maybe be related to this?  I dont have the need to urinate frequently or anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am 25.
This blood is due to tear or trauma to the urethra. Apply some antiseptic cream like Neosporin and consult a urologist as the depth and extent of tear has to be explored. The other  possibilities are some benign growths in the genitourinary tract or prostatitis. Ultrasound and examination of the prostatitic secretions is needed. In some cases cystoscopy may also be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.