Urology Community
Blood discharge from penis after masturbation. Any insight?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood discharge from penis after masturbation. Any insight?

I recently masturbated nothing out of the usual. Nothing extreme or anything. While doing it i felt a little pain in my shaft. After ejaculating everything normal. Then I went to urinate like twenty minutes later or so and saw blood leaking out of my penis. This has happened once before like two years ago and the doctor said it was probably a urethral tear due to trauma from masturbating. I am wondering if it might be something else though. I have recently been to the urologist for symptoms he said were prostatitis. He put me on some antibiotic for like a week. I still notice a little bit of a hazy look to my urine sometimes though. Like a white tint. Also I noticed not too long ago like a white calcium looking substance coming out after urinating.. Could the blood maybe be related to this?  I dont have the need to urinate frequently or anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am 25.