Urology Community
Blood drops after urinating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood drops after urinating

Hello,

For about 3 years or so I have noticed (mostly) small drops of feint blood mixed with urine after urinating. I have had this issue after urinating I will always feel a last drop would come out about 3 minutes later. Thats when I would notice the blood.

I saw my local GP about this issue and he did tests for UTI, Chlamydia, gonorrhea and it all came out negative.

I then had scans on my kidney, live and bladder and there was no traits of any infections or disease.

I still have this issue and one time after masturbation I went to urinate and it burned like hell and there would be continuous blood drops (more visible) after urinating. The blood continued to come out for about 15 minutes after urinating and this continued for a week until it healed.

Can you please advise what kind of issue I am up against? Would a straight up antibiotics fix this issue?

Thanks in Advance