Blood from penis before ejaculation
Same issue for me. I am 44 y/o and have no other health issues. For the past 3 weeks, blood comes from my penis before I ejaculate (about 50% of the time). There is blood in my urine (a fairly significant amount) immediately afterward with some small clots, then everything is fine. There is no pain. I went to the ER the first time it happened and was initially treated with antibiotics for a bladder infection (urine and blood tests were done along with the 'finger' test for my prostate), but that didn't do the trick. I went to see a urologist today and he wants a CAT scan and then a scope. I am concerned about going through these unpleasant tests if they are unlikely to result in a diagnosis. Any one else been through this? Any harm in waiting a month or so to see if it resolves on its own? Any insight would be welcome.

This discussion is related to blood from penis when aroused.
This just started happening to me. Did you ever get an answer? I have an appt. with my physician coming up and would like to give him as much info as possible.  For me, it seems there is only blood during extended sessions where I have to keep myself from ejaculation.  If it's a quicky, no blood.  If I'm trying not to ejaculate, getting near ejaculation but holding back, I get the blood. Any info would be greatly appreciated. All I see on the web is that there is no known cause or cure.  Anti inflammatory is the only way to minimize this.