Urology Community
Blood in semen because of aggresive(aggressive) masturbation?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood in semen because of aggresive(aggressive) masturbation?

Today I found blood in my semen. I believe this is because I masturbated too aggresively. I had some boxer briefs that I "wrapped" around my penis, covering the top, sort of "suffocating" it, creating friction with the boxers and penis I thrusted up and down.

Well after I finished I noticed blood as well as semen. Additionally the tip of my penis was red with pain for hours afterward, seemingly whenever the tip of my penis touched something else it hurt. Additionally it "stinged" when I peed afterwards.

It's my belief that the blood came in result from me being way too aggresive (aggressive) in masturbating and the friction from my boxers, rather than some sign of a cancer or prostate issue.

Should I be worried about the appearance of blood? Since I believe it came in result from simply being too aggressive, I tend to think I shouldn't be too nervous, but I am not sure and am losing sleep over this.

Some other details- I am 18 and am a virgin.

Thank you.