Urology Community
Blood in semen during ejaculation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood in semen during ejaculation

Hello,

I am a married male in my late twenties. I have been generally been in a pretty decent health condition. About 2 years back I noticed a little blood accompanying my semen while ejaculating. after a couple of weeks it subsided and I was back to normal.
But recently the problem started reappearing. This is starting to worry me as the quantities of blood in the semen has increased. This has been the situation over the past few weeks. I would be visitng a urologist for sure in the coming weeks

Symptoms:
1. Blood while ejaculating
2. No pain while ejaculating or while urinating
3. No blood while urinating
4. Happened once 2 years ago that subsided within in a few weeks

I really appreciate your help...
Related Discussions
Hello,
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system. These include infections, inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis), calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate, polyps in the urethra, ejaculation-duct obstructions, abnormalities in the seminal vesicles or benign or malignant tumors.

My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and get examination and investigations like complete blood tests, urine examination, ultrasound and cystoscopy done to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take acre and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank