Blood in urine after night of drinking
Hi, I'm waiting for my healthcare to kick-in before I schedule an appointment, but, Sunday, after a day of heavy drinking (well, after a few days of it), I fell asleep without urinating and woke up and noticed a bit of blood in my urine. Some of it had leaked out, and then when I urinated a bit came out at the beginning. There's been no recurrence since Sunday, and urine function is normal since then (I only drink on the weekends, so I can't help but think that heavy binge drinking on little food played some havoc with my system).  I've definitely made myself paranoid. I'm a fairly heavy social drinker so I'm sure my kidneys and liver aren't in the best of shape, but I
m not an everyday drinker and drink plenty of juices, cleansers and water. Saturday I was also drinking a lot of red liquor shots and what have you. This is the first time this has ever happened. There's no pain when I urinate. My testicles were bruised a few days prior during a sexual encounter, however.  

I'm 32, 5'6, 130. I do have Crohn's disease, which I manage with exercise and diet and which, generally, is not a problem.

I'm going to go in for a check-up after April 1, but I was curious about possible causes or things I should look for. I think I'm making myself sicker with worrying about it. Should I assume cancer? Should I wait for another recurrence before I start to panic? Thanks for the help!