Urology Community
Blood spots in my husbands underwear
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blood spots in my husbands underwear

My husband came home from work yesterday and showed me his underwear.  It was filled with blood spots where his penis has discharged tiny amounts of blood residue throughout the day as it normally would a drop of urine left after using the bathroom.  He said he had a urinalysis at work and was drinking lots of water so he could go when it was his turn.  He also said it burned and there was a little pain when he finally went, but it was not lasting.  He said the head of the penis stayed a little tender, but he thought that might have been from squeezing it every so often after he realized it was bleeding to see if it was still bleeding.  He showered that evening and changed clothes and there was no more blood spotting in his underwear the rest of the night or this morning, nor was there any pain when he urinated.  I am still concerned, but he, being a man, is not and does not feel it necessary to see the doctor over this.  Can someone give me an idea of what this might have been.  I spoke with my husband this morning and he said a co-worker suggested that he may have passed a tiny kidney stone and not realized it, but I would have thought there would have been more pain.  He did have an episode of stomach cramps three nights ago that we thought was going to end us up in the emergency room, but he made it through.  Could this have been a Kidney stone passing that quickly?  Please pass along any knowledge or experiences you've had.