Bloody semen continues.
I had bloody/watery semen several weeks ago. When it continued , I saw my Urologist for a prostate exam. He said the prostate was fine. Now the same thing is happeneing again. I've noticed it now for the past 2 weeks. Should I see the Urologist again? I'm not experiencing any pain. The semen did return to normal after my last visit, but is now worse than before.
The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system. These include infections, inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) , calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate , polyps in the urethra , ejaculation-duct obstructions , abnormalities in the seminal vesicles and benign or malignant tumors. Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis, semen analysis, ultrasound and MRI. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. So please consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.