Urology Community
Both testicles hard after epididymitis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Both testicles hard after epididymitis

Hello,

My name is James, I'm 22 and two weeks ago I went to my family physician with a painful right testicle. He said it was epididymitis, perscribed me antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicine (which I stopped taking because it was making me shiver, sweat and tachycardiac). The pain went away, but a week later it came back and both my testicles became hard. I've got an appointment with a urologist next week, however I'd like to know why both my testicles hardened. Sometimes the right testicle feels like it's a bit smaller than the other, but I think it's subjective.There are no lumps, the testes are just hard, probably minimally bigger, the right one aches (not continually, it comes and goes, radiates to lower abdomen and occasionally right leg), they're slightly softer when lying down for an hour or two.