Bottom tip of testicle is hard and pointed
Hello. A little more than a month ago I had surgery for an inguinal hernia on my left side. I had an allergic reaction resulting in swelling, discoloration and severe itchiness to my testicles and scrotum. Before the surgery the surgeon told me that may happen and it was normal. A few days after the surgery I was putting some anti-itch cream on my testicles and felt that the bottom tip of my left testicle was hard and pointed, kind of like a guitar pick. The next morning when I awoke the hard and pointyness was gone. I went to see my regular doctor and he did a testicle exam and said everything was normal. He chalked the hard/pointyness up as a side effect to my surgery. After that it was fine. I took some Benadryl and my testicles and scrotum went back to normal.

After more than a month I felt the hard/pointyness again in the same place. It again went away over night and it hasn't come back in two days. I've tried to find this weird symptom on the Internet but haven't found anything. It's not a lump. My testicle is the same shape it's just those two times the very tip felt hard and pointed. The whole testicle doesn't feel hard, just the tip. I'm sure that can't be normal. Any advice on what causes that? My doctor said if it goes away it's not cancer.

Thank you.
Thank you.