Urology Community
Broken penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Broken penis

I have a broken penis. It started with the penis bending left then it would be like a U shape. It has gotten very small. When I get an erection It look small and sometimes it hurts. I can not keep it hard is there any chance of fixing it. I am 61 but Im not dead
In a broken penis there is a lot of internal bleeding and bruising, you don't mention this therefore I dont think you have a broken penis. It sounds like maybe you have peyronies disease.  See a urologist.  Perhaps a urologist will be able to break up the scar tissue, that is causing the bend, with medication.  While there, since you are 61, also ask for some Viagra or another ED drug to help your ED.  Good luck.  
Avatar dr m tn
Since you have broken penis and now there is bending of the penis it looks like adhesion formation in the penis. The other possibility is of Peyronie’s disease. Peyronie’s disase is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be bent. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs.Treatment is by medicines like vitamin E, colchicines, Verapamil or Potoba and surgical intervention which is the definitive treatment.

For erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil is the drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. However it is available only on a doctor's prescription who will also assess the type and cause of erectile dysfunction before prescribing any drug.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hello Doctor,

I also have a question about this. Is there anywhere we can post pictures for you to look at?
Thank you very much for some answer. I heard that there is a surgical for it I was thinking that at 61 is it worth it or should I go for it
Avatar dr m tn
Surgical treatment at this age is not without side effects and may cause damage to the nerves or erectile dysfunction worsening. I suggest you to consult a urologist, get it examined and then decide the mode of treatment. Without examination it is very difficult to confirm the treatment.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.