Urology Community
Brown Spurm?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Brown Spurm?

Im 20 years old; 5'9 ;350lbs. For the past 3 weeks when I ejaculate the first thing that comes out is browns semen then is regular. I'am a virgin so i know is not an STD. I do not masturbate often maybe 2-3 times a week, but since I've don it more frequent to see if it has stop but its still the same the first few drops is brown then it's discolored. I have read in a diffrent post that it may have to do with the prostate, though prostate cancer under 40 is rare should I have this checked out?and by who? or is it know big deal.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Brown sperms can be due to hematospermia. It can occur due to many conditions such as infections, swellings (inflammations), cysts, stones & other obstructive lesions, and benign or non-benign tumors of the organs of the genitourinary system (involving the bladder, urethra, the testicles, the seminal vesicles, the epididymis, the prostate gland etc).

Investigations include blood tests, routine & culture tests of urine & semen, ultrasound & MRI scans of genitourinary system, and histopathological tests (FNAC, biopsy etc). So, I suggest you to consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.