Aa
A
A
Close
Brown Spurm?
Im 20 years old; 5'9 ;350lbs. For the past 3 weeks when I ejaculate the first thing that comes out is browns semen then is regular. I'am a virgin so i know is not an STD. I do not masturbate often maybe 2-3 times a week, but since I've don it more frequent to see if it has stop but its still the same the first few drops is brown then it's discolored. I have read in a diffrent post that it may have to do with the prostate, though prostate cancer under 40 is rare should I have this checked out?and by who? or is it know big deal.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
Brown sperms can be due to hematospermia. It can occur due to many conditions such as infections, swellings (inflammations), cysts, stones & other obstructive lesions, and benign or non-benign tumors of the organs of the genitourinary system (involving the bladder, urethra, the testicles, the seminal vesicles, the epididymis, the prostate gland etc).

Investigations include blood tests, routine & culture tests of urine & semen, ultrasound & MRI scans of genitourinary system, and histopathological tests (FNAC, biopsy etc). So, I suggest you to consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources