Urology Community
Bubble on Bladder
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bubble on Bladder

Dear Doctor,

There is a on bubble  on my skin of bladder, since more than 3 years, attached photos for your kind reference. I don't feel any pain or infection, I am a 33 years old male and I don't have any diseases or problems of health, now I am very worrying about this,

Can you please clarify what is this and what I need to do ? it is harmful to my health If I keep and didn't remove by surgery or medicine.
Please advice, I am very worrying about it. Herewith Attaching the photo.

Thanks and Best Regards
Hi,
How are you? What are the symptoms present? The source of the  gas  within the urinary tract may be from infection, trauma, fistulas, diverticular disease or iatrogenic causes. The picture can not be viewed within this post but this could be due to emphysematous cystitis, an  infection of the bladder caused by gas-producing microorganisms This presents with pockets of gas in and around the bladder wall as seen during imaging studies. It is best that you have this checked by a urologist for proper evaluation.  Additional diagnostic tests may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted. (ref: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524183/ )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...